How it Works
Séhar Hair Fibers Are Not What You Think.
It is neither a "spray paint" nor a "shoe polish" type of hair products invented in the 80s.
It is like nothing you have used before.
Séhar is a breakthrough product for hair loss sufferers that
- instantly eliminates the appearance of bald spots or thinning hair.
- gives you a perfectly natural look. No one will know you're using Séhar hair fibers - even if they get a close up view, outdoor under bright sun light.
- last all day, all night, through wind, rain and sweat.
- will not smear or stain your skin or clothing.
- works for both men and women.
Unlike cheap imitations, Séhar hair building fibers are a professional grade product that
- is made of natural fibers from plants, safe even for sensitive scalp.
- bonds to hair over 200% more securely, your hair style will last considerably longer.
- is free of animal ingredients, synthetic dyes, fillers and preservatives.
How Séhar Hair Fibers Work
Fibers adhere to your hair
Hair becomes thicker
Séhar hair thickening fibers work in completely different fashion from others.
When you apply Séhar hair fibers onto a thinning area of your hair, the product automatically clings to your hair like millions of tiny magnets. Each thin wisp of your hair instantly becomes thicker and fuller, eliminating those embarrassing thinning areas.
No more flashes of shiny scalp showing through where there should only be hair!
Because Séhar hair fibers have the same optical properties as your hair, your hair looks totally natural; no one can tell you are using Séhar hair building fibers!
Unlike other products and cheap imitations, Séhar hair fibers are totally natural.
There are no synthetic dyes or chemicals, no artificial fillers and preservatives, and no animal ingredients.
The hair fibers in Séhar are not synthetic, man-made fibers cooked up in a lab.
Instead, Séhar hair thickening fibers are made from a plant called Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum. It's a variety of cotton (also known as Levant cotton) that grows only in the arid regions of Morocco.
Why do we insist on using only this particular plant sourced only from this exotic, faraway locale?
Simply because it's the best available. Nothing on earth is more suited for our purpose.
Séhar hair fibers also use natural minerals as its colorants.
Therefore even the most sensitive scalps will be completely comfortable with Séhar.